Home > Embassy Bulletin
Notice on new adjustments for Chinese Visa Applications
2022-08-20 04:36

At present, the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in Canada would accept the following ordinary visa applications:

I. You can apply for Commercial and Trade (M) or Visit (F) Visa with the Invitation Letter from Chinese business partner or relevant institution.

II. You can apply for Work (Z) Visa with the Notification Letter of Foreigner’s Work Permit in China. The Invitation Letter (PU) is no longer required.

III. You can apply for S1/S2 Visa as a family member of a foreign national who is resuming operation and production or working in China. The family members include spouses, parents, children under the age of 18, parents of spouses. The Invitation Letter (PU) is no longer required.

IV. You can apply for Q1/Q2 Visa as a family member of a Chinese citizen or foreign national with permanent residence status in China. The family members include spouses, parents, spouse's parents, children and their spouses, brothers and sisters, grandparents, and grandchildren.

V. You can apply for R Visa with the Confirmation Letter for High Level Foreign Talents.

VI. You can apply for X1 Visa with the Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW201 or JW202). The Admission Letter or Confirmation Letter issued by a school or other entities in China is also required.

VII. Visa application (except for R Visa) and service fee shall be paid.

For specific visa application and inquiry, please contact the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in your area (http://ca.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/zlglj/) directly.

Suggest to a Friend :